IRVINE, CA., (MAY. 15, 2019) – The House of Rohl™ celebrates its innovations in decorative plumbing for the hospitality industry at the Hospitality Design Expo (HD Expo) in Las Vegas May 15-17. Visitors at the House of Rohl booth (No. 2643) will experience products from its portfolio of brands, that in addition to residential use, are featured in world-class hotel design projects across the globe.
While maintaining the highest quality and functionality, House of Rohl’s new 2019 collections and collection additions deliver a more expansive design range for consumers that can seamlessly integrate into any aesthetic from traditional to modern. Each brand, including Riobel®, Perrin & Rowe®, Shaws™, Victoria + Albert™ and ROHL®, bring a distinct level of craftsmanship, heritage and attention to detail that aims to inspire those attending HD Expo.
Featured House of Rohl products at HD Expo include:
- Riobel: In celebration of the upwards trend in design personalization and mixed metals, Riobel features several new collections and new finishes for 2019. The new Ciclo Powder Room Faucet Collection and the Azure Kitchen Faucet Collection offer the perfect balance between functionality and innovative design for both kitchen and bath spaces. Now available in Black and Brushed Gold finishes, the Momenti Lavatory Faucet allows for full customization from spout to handle to finish, providing a variety of style options.
- Perrin & Rowe: Inspired by combining traditional features with modern accents to fit within a wide-range of contemporary design styles, Perrin & Rowe features new collection additions for the kitchen and bath space. The Edwardian Single Handle Lavatory Faucet is marked with iconic Baroque details that embrace whimsical ornamentation inspired from the Art Nouveau movement, while the Holborn Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet expands the current line with a fresh, modern look with its slim, tapered lever and curved spout.
- ROHL: Rooted in its commitment to authentic luxury, ROHL showcases its new Italian Bellia™ Series, combining sensual lines with contemporary flair. Collection additions for the bathroom include the Quartile Cascade Lavatory Faucet which brings a contemporary style and the Palladian Single Leg Floor Mount Tub Filler which brings a more classically styled design reminiscent of Italian architecture.
- Victoria + Albert RAL Colors: The new color service from Victoria + Albert elevates the customization experience, allowing the exterior finish of any ENGLISHCAST™ freestanding tubs and basin to come in an amazing spectrum of 194 RAL colors in addition to the existing six standard paint finishes.
Currently, House of Rohl products can be found in some of the countries most luxurious hotels, including projects that launched in the past year.
- In Honolulu, Hawaii, the Halekulani Hotel features pieces from the contemporary yet timeless Perrin & Rowe Holborn Collection, bringing artistic influence and lines of England’s architecture to one of Hawaii’s finest hotels.
- In Washington, D.C.’s Willard Hotel, Salt Lake City’s Little America and Sun Valley’s, Idaho’s Sun Valley Inn, the ROHL Lombardia Italian Brass Collection brings clean and crisp details into the bathrooms of these luxury spaces.
- In Los Angeles, pieces from the ROHL Wave Chrome Collection instill sophistication and harmony to the Wilshire Grand while the Nomad Hotel includes pieces from the ROHL Acqui Oil Rubbed Bronze Collection. Showers in The Fairmont hotel in Santa Monica are adorned with ROHL’s Michael Berman Polished Nickel showerheads.
For additional press information, please visit houseofrohl.com/press-room. For the latest on decorative plumbing and hardware innovations from House of Rohl’s portfolio of brands, visit houseofrohl.com.
About House of Rohl
The House of Rohl is a portfolio of very special decorative plumbing and hardware brands collected from around the world. Each has a unique story that connects family, place of origin and a specialized manufacturing philosophy. Each of the brands has a particular place in the collection: Riobel is “Brilliantly Modern”; Perrin & Rowe is “Quality Defined”, Shaws is “Handcrafted for Life”, Victoria + Albert is “Naturally Inspiring Design” and ROHL is “Authentic Luxury for the Kitchen and Bath”. Together they bring a richness of design and heritage that offer a complete assortment of options for kitchen and bath. The House of Rohl and its portfolio of brands are a part of the Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.’s Global Plumbing Group (NYSE: FBHS).